What's the Future of B2B Sales?
Sales is much more of a process than it is an art.
Jake Dunlap, Founder and CEO of Skaled Consulting, joins Connor to talk about the evolution of sales and what’s in store for the future. Learn about the importance of process-driven sales, identifying where your customer is in the sales cycle, and using your tech stack to its full potential to address your existing bottlenecks.
- Today’s customer has done their research. They can be 80% of the way through the sales process before you have contact with them. You need a strong understanding of the sales process — which is almost universal — and a clear picture of where your customer is in that process when they make contact.
- With sales technology, to get your full ROI, make a solid plan for deployment, systems integration, and continuous optimization. Identify the bottlenecks you have, and choose/use technology to address existing problems.
Jake’s Top Sales Tech Stack Recommendations:
- For customizing and tracking steps in your sales process, Outreach.
- For a strong, clean data collection tool, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- For analytics to gauge the impact of your content, InsightSquared and Vidyard.
- For following up with personalized gifts, Sendoso.
Hope you enjoyed this episode of B2B Mentors! Make sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform. Leave us a 5-star review, so your friends and colleagues can find us too. B2B Mentors is brought to you by activeblogs.com. Head over to our Content Trifecta page to schedule a chat with Connor about custom marketing content solutions for your company and the Content Trifecta effect!
As the Founder and CEO of Skaled Consulting, Jake Dunlap helps executives around the world accelerate business growth with data-backed sales solutions. Before building Skaled, he held the roles of VP of Sales at Nowait, Inc. (acquired by Yelp), Head of Sales and Customer Success at Chartbeat, and VP of Sales at Glassdoor (acquired by Recruit Holdings for $1.2 billion dollars in 2018).
Follow Jake on LinkedIn here: linkedin.com/in/jakedunlap
Connor Dube is Sales & Marketing Director at Active Blogs, an industry leader in B2B social selling and content strategy, Co-Founder of the Mile High Mentors Podcast, and Founder of B2B Mentors. Building his first business at seven, he’s gone on to create multiple companies and supporting his clients approaches to adding multiple 8-figures to their sales pipeline with his innovative approach to Social Selling. As a current leader in sales and marketing strategy for complex industries, Connor’s been featured in top podcasts, resources, and stages, including MSU Denver’s current sales and marketing curriculum.