|Nickname:||Becca Lynn (not Rebecca)/BB|
|Pets:||Halo (Frenchie), Brooklyn (Lab mix), Braylynn (Pit mix)|
|Hobbies:||Hiking, golfing, doing P90X in the garage (no joke), being together with family|
|Favorite Food:||Salted peanuts in the shell (ballpark style) and chocolate milk|
|Secret 411:||I listen to Christmas music year-round and keep up a Christmas tree our family decorates per holiday|
|Favorite Quote:||Seek to understand — never assume. Ask questions and stay curiously compassionate (quoting myself 😉).|
Becca Briley is the Client Success Manager at Proven Content. She’s dedicated to ensuring our clients receive the highest-quality marketing content and results with almost no effort on their part. Through it all, she strives to make all tasks enjoyable, exciting, and even stress-relieving.
Becca can empathize with our clients, having worked in a wide range of industries over the past two decades in various capacities, such as marketing director/manager, editor-in-chief, business success coach, marketing mentor, copywriter, and editor. She understands the modern-day, ever-evolving marketing pressures our clients face.
For those who work with Becca:
- Her deepest desire is to hear and integrate our clients’ needs in a way that is professionally transformative for their companies
- She values genuine, intentional connections focused on solutions
- Orchestrating initiatives with our highly talented team to deliver on promises, with a solid plan of action, is fun for her
- She delights in thoughtful strategizing and campaigning around Proven Content methodology that works
- Our clients can expect to stay informed — and impressed— in working with a talented team of content marketing experts