- 81% of companies consider their blogs “useful,” “important,” or “critical.”
- 33% of B2B companies use blogs.
- 37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable type of content marketing.
(Source: Content Plus)
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links.
- 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing.
(Source: Hanley-Wood Business Media)
- Small businesses that blog get 126% more lead growth than small businesses that do not blog.
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
- 61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
[skillwrapper type=”circle” track_color=”#1181d1″ chart_color=”#211f1f” chart_size=”208″ align=”left”] [skill percent=”37″ title=”37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable type of content marketing. (Source: Content Plus)”] [skill percent=”67″ title=”Companies that do moderate blog posting between 1-2 times per month have 67% more sales opportunities than companies that do not blog. (Source: InsideView)” ] [skill percent=”61″ title=”61% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.(Source: BlogHer)”] [/skillwrapper]
- Companies that do moderate blog posting between 1-2 times per month have 67% more sales opportunities than companies that do not blog.
- Once you write 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30%.
- Among those who use e-mail marketing, companies that blog get twice as much traffic from their email than those who don’t.
- The most active demographic group for blogging is 21-to-35 year olds with 53.3% of the total blogging population.
- 23% of total Internet usage time is devoted to social networks or blogs.
(Source: Dream Systems Media)
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
(Source: Content Plus)
- Brand engagement rises by 28% when consumers are exposed to both professional content and user-generated product video.
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful, 78% believe that companies behind content are interested in building good relationships.
(Source: TMG Custom Media)
- Companies with fewer than 10 employees typically allocate 42% of their marketing budget to content.
(Source: Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
- 68% of consumers are likely to spend time reading content from a brand they are interested in.
(Source: The CMA)
I hope these blogging facts and stats were helpful. If you are a business builder and want to get all of the benefits of a blogging program, but simply do not have the time, expertise or resources to get it done, contact the folks at ActiveBlogs.com. We utilize a unique combination of specialized custom content, email marketing, social media marketing, and SEO — all rolled into one very simple yet effective blog marketing program.
Request a demo and pricing packages: firstname.lastname@example.org
President / Founder